Ir al contenido principal

Torres del Paine

Hi again!
Well, on febraury of 2016 I went to the famous Torres del Paine National park on Patagonia with my mother and my big brother. .
We went there to do de "W" trecking that has Torres del paine and so other mountains of the park, We been so lucky for the weather we have, it so common to have extremly fast winds and many days of rain, even in summer, but fortunaly we get there almost 6 of the 7 days with a wonderful sun and a nice weather.

Being there like 5 or 6 days inside the park were completly awesome, even when the trecking was so hard sometimes, after walking for hours, arrive to the next camping zone so tired, and hungry, and also still having to put up the tent was hard to experience, but also wonderful because makes apreciate in differetn ways common things, like a gently food, or your soft bed. The treckings paths has amazing landscapes to see, so rather you are completly tired, you get paid in someways seeing all those nature gifts. My brother and I got ill some of those days, so we have to wait to get better to finish the trecking.
Finally, we decided climb up again to see the torres del paine again, but this time we went on dawn, at the begining everything where very dark and wet, this second time climbing up was faster and easily than the first time, and came with an expectacular game of light when the sun rise up.
I really recomend to go, every path have wonderful and uniques landscapes, the peace feels there is wonderful, its a cool trecking.
 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Something artistic I really like doing!

Hi there! If there's something i really love doing is all that involves colors and painting. I like to paint with watercolors and acrilycs and others if is the posibility. I've been painting and drawing since i have concious, but playing with acrylics I think almost 10 year ( wow, i didnt realize was that much!), and recently i been trying new art supplies and stuffs like watercolors and soft pastel. The thing I really like of painting and playing with colors its creating ideas from differents topics or knowledge, mixing ideas from biology,or physics laws, or from cooking, then a phrase of a book, or an interesting story someone told me, i like to mix all of this ideas and create an surresalistic scene or a character of it, like this half-onion half jellyfish with a cute bow tie. The artistic process sometimes came from music, I lay on my bed and I play on youtube some orchestra concert of shostakovich or prokofiev, some epic clasic music, that makes me feel in a terrible p...

Fiestas Patrias at the mountain.

Hi again. Well, at the begining of Fiestas Patrias me and some friends decide to go to Quimifonda, but at the end of the day we meet at the wrong place (we were like in the other side of santiago) so we couldnt go, but we arent really funs of fonda so we decide to just have time together. Thats was the only effort I give to do something typical or stuff like that. So, one of those days my family decide to went to Farellones like all years, to make sculpturs of snow,  to take advange of the last days of winter and hoping theres still some snow up at there. Like we supose theres no many snow, so we have to go up more the mountain to find good enough snow to sculpt. Every year we try to sculp something biger and better than the last year, this time was a really cool castle although when i want to make an animal like other times. We use some shovels and buckets to grow the structure and some screwdrivers to make details like bricks and windows. At the end of the day touris...

Passion of getting mind explosions.

Hi guys. Well, I want to talk about my passion of physics, a mind explosion topic. Yeah! Physics! Since i was a child I was interesting knowing how it works things, like the mechanics of clocks or stuff like that. I like taking out the small motors of the toy cars and transforming on a fan, i think i was quite an ax hands, poor toys!  I find so interesting physics because it explain many things that happen in our daily lifes, and knowing about that it helps many times to get things easlily, like carring stuff, or throwing things, the cook recipes, or... well many things! One topic I'm really interesting on it its termodynamics, because, it so cool seeing how some energy like heat becames a movement. Even when at school we didnt have many laboratoriums, or stuff to work, once we made a termodynamics machine from drink cans, thats was so so amazing so i will clip down below if you want to see it. Other stuff I am crazy about its optics and light, I mean learning about the differe...