Hi again!
Well, It takes me time to think in a specific city rather than a country, but thinking about music It cames one to my mind.
The capital of Austria, Vienna, a beautiful city, well known by the many musicians of the romantic and classicism period there were born and the many other ones who went there to auditions and presentation, Mozart, Strauss, Shubert and the biggest ones on the classical music area.
I would like to visit the many museums are about this topic. A city with all that music history should have many to tell on those streets. All the theatres!
Obviously go to some concerts, many operas never will appear here in Chile.
Also the architecture it’s a reason I would like to visit Vienna, I have an attraction to old cities of Europe, its makes me think I’m taking a trip to the past, but also to the future in some places, where modern architecture breaks with the past one. Appreciate all these transition should be awesome.
I would like to do this trip with my mum, an also fan about classic music, and composers. I think she already has been there, in her young days, but she didn’t know many about that place, and she stay for so short. So I know she would like to go again.
Well, It takes me time to think in a specific city rather than a country, but thinking about music It cames one to my mind.
The capital of Austria, Vienna, a beautiful city, well known by the many musicians of the romantic and classicism period there were born and the many other ones who went there to auditions and presentation, Mozart, Strauss, Shubert and the biggest ones on the classical music area.
I would like to visit the many museums are about this topic. A city with all that music history should have many to tell on those streets. All the theatres!
Obviously go to some concerts, many operas never will appear here in Chile.
Also the architecture it’s a reason I would like to visit Vienna, I have an attraction to old cities of Europe, its makes me think I’m taking a trip to the past, but also to the future in some places, where modern architecture breaks with the past one. Appreciate all these transition should be awesome.
I would like to do this trip with my mum, an also fan about classic music, and composers. I think she already has been there, in her young days, but she didn’t know many about that place, and she stay for so short. So I know she would like to go again.
A travel around Europe its wrote in my to do list. Probably following these musician steps, and stories.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario