Hi!
Well an special meal I remember, like out of common, was three years ago, when I was on a Vacation study trip to learn english in California, I was hosting with a Californian's Family, Stacy and her two little daughters. Was my first night there so I was so excited. We prepared all together the food, green leafs, cereals, tomatoes, carrots, species, humus, some bread and pomegranate. Before put on the table, they toke a candle, well, a battery candle, and everyone start saying what was grateful of the day, and the bad things. Was a really nice gesture they made every night, was really different from my home and family, where in those days we just sit to eat.
It was a really simple meal, quite different from that stereotype that all american people are fat and eat fatty food.
We talk and joke about differences from Chile and California, and the girls was so happy to having me to play and share
After eating we play some table games, (in my family we also are fans of table games so i feel really confortable) this was called apple.. cards? a don't remember, was choosing a card with a concept that should be similar to ones of the round, so the best concept won. Its a weird game to say the truth, but we laugh together and had a wonderful time.
I saved this memory like an special moment when starts a wonderful adventure out of home.
Well an special meal I remember, like out of common, was three years ago, when I was on a Vacation study trip to learn english in California, I was hosting with a Californian's Family, Stacy and her two little daughters. Was my first night there so I was so excited. We prepared all together the food, green leafs, cereals, tomatoes, carrots, species, humus, some bread and pomegranate. Before put on the table, they toke a candle, well, a battery candle, and everyone start saying what was grateful of the day, and the bad things. Was a really nice gesture they made every night, was really different from my home and family, where in those days we just sit to eat.
It was a really simple meal, quite different from that stereotype that all american people are fat and eat fatty food.
We talk and joke about differences from Chile and California, and the girls was so happy to having me to play and share
After eating we play some table games, (in my family we also are fans of table games so i feel really confortable) this was called apple.. cards? a don't remember, was choosing a card with a concept that should be similar to ones of the round, so the best concept won. Its a weird game to say the truth, but we laugh together and had a wonderful time.
I saved this memory like an special moment when starts a wonderful adventure out of home.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario