Hi!
Well, thinking this is the last blog, I feel quite sad. I haven't had the experience writing a blog before, so doing this was a new and really enyoable experience. I love many of the topics, just because thinking on "what new can I write today" its an interesting exercise. Many topics really simple asking for something we like, or our ambitions, helps me to looks with more clarity who I am and what thing I really like, and ideas are always in my mind. Actually I can say it help me to see what I'm studying may be its not what I really want now, and thats an awesome achivement. Also Reading about all the differents thing my classmate do in their life, and experiences they have it also really valuable and open mind.
The blog I like the most was also the one about something passioinate about, not just to write it, because, writtig about something you love it's quite difficult not to enjoy it, even when it was hard to chose just one thing, writing about physiscs its always awesome. But most of all, was reading all the blogs about it, seeing all the different passions many of my classmate have, from cook to dance, paint, sports, and so on.
And finally the blog i least enjoy, was the one about, fiestas patrias, was quite boring to talk about a weekend where many dont like fondas, or stuff related to those days, so the weekend ends on a quite borring story, mine wasnt so interesting.
Was hard to write about a special meal because there was many, and different, so I changed my mind many times.
My classmate most favorite blog was ones from Barabra, her experiences and the stories she tell was so interesting, honest, and funny. I like those tipe of stories, I found on her like an inspiring model.
I think I want to continue blogging and writting about daily things i read or hear, its actually a really good excercise to learn.
Thanks of having this wonderful experience in this course!
Well, thinking this is the last blog, I feel quite sad. I haven't had the experience writing a blog before, so doing this was a new and really enyoable experience. I love many of the topics, just because thinking on "what new can I write today" its an interesting exercise. Many topics really simple asking for something we like, or our ambitions, helps me to looks with more clarity who I am and what thing I really like, and ideas are always in my mind. Actually I can say it help me to see what I'm studying may be its not what I really want now, and thats an awesome achivement. Also Reading about all the differents thing my classmate do in their life, and experiences they have it also really valuable and open mind.
The blog I like the most was also the one about something passioinate about, not just to write it, because, writtig about something you love it's quite difficult not to enjoy it, even when it was hard to chose just one thing, writing about physiscs its always awesome. But most of all, was reading all the blogs about it, seeing all the different passions many of my classmate have, from cook to dance, paint, sports, and so on.
And finally the blog i least enjoy, was the one about, fiestas patrias, was quite boring to talk about a weekend where many dont like fondas, or stuff related to those days, so the weekend ends on a quite borring story, mine wasnt so interesting.
Was hard to write about a special meal because there was many, and different, so I changed my mind many times.
My classmate most favorite blog was ones from Barabra, her experiences and the stories she tell was so interesting, honest, and funny. I like those tipe of stories, I found on her like an inspiring model.
I think I want to continue blogging and writting about daily things i read or hear, its actually a really good excercise to learn.
Thanks of having this wonderful experience in this course!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario