Well, Hi!
I'm going to talk about a recently friend I've made, Vicente. We meet last years studying for PSU on a Pre-university. We share some classes, and by a friend between us we started talking. He used to bring with him his guitar, so it was impossible not to notice him. We have several things in common like music, physics, and silly crazy knowledge , we can laugh doing jokes about nerds knowledge both was interested in, and in those days, same disappointment about our future also makes us close.
I'm not really good doing friends, like many times I just don't want to go out or spend time with people that i'm not sure i'll have great time, but gratefully with Vicente this things went well. We shared this liking about classic music concerts, so we invite each other to some of them or stuff like that, or art expositions, It's a really interesting person to talk with, many crazy ideas.
He also introduce me to his group of friend, Halloween, and some birthdays.
It's been a really awesome friendship since then, even with the small amount of time we have now in university.
I'm going to talk about a recently friend I've made, Vicente. We meet last years studying for PSU on a Pre-university. We share some classes, and by a friend between us we started talking. He used to bring with him his guitar, so it was impossible not to notice him. We have several things in common like music, physics, and silly crazy knowledge , we can laugh doing jokes about nerds knowledge both was interested in, and in those days, same disappointment about our future also makes us close.
I'm not really good doing friends, like many times I just don't want to go out or spend time with people that i'm not sure i'll have great time, but gratefully with Vicente this things went well. We shared this liking about classic music concerts, so we invite each other to some of them or stuff like that, or art expositions, It's a really interesting person to talk with, many crazy ideas.
He also introduce me to his group of friend, Halloween, and some birthdays.
It's been a really awesome friendship since then, even with the small amount of time we have now in university.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario